To recreate this:
- Create a new project in your XNAT.
- Enable the anon script in your project and set it to anything.
- Download this zip: https://download.nrg.wustl.edu/pub/data/xnat_populate/Fruit_Struct.zip
- Unzip it.
- Find Watermelon_MR1.zip and unzip that.
- C-STORE the series with Series Number 601 to this project on the default receiver with default DICOM Object identifier. (If you're not sure how to do that, you can set (0008,1030) Study Description to the project's ID to route it correctly with default settings).
- Archive the study, and you will see that only 1 of the 2 DICOM files for the series are listed for the scan, available in Manage Files, etc.
However, if you check the file system, you can find both DICOM files (one in "DICOM", one in "secondary"). You can also upload the data to the compressed uploader and see similar results. This is a rather rare case of a DICOM series with multiple SOP classes, but it's not forbidden by the standard. Note also the strange number of catalog files (3??)