- Download the PET-MR test data: https://download.nrg.wustl.edu/pub/data/petmrTestData.zip .
- In XNAT, go to the "Session Upload, Import & Anonymization" tab of the admin UI.
- (Technically optional, but highly recommended unless you want to wait around): set the "Session Idle Check Interval" and "Session Idle Time" preferences to small values (like 10000 milliseconds and 1 minute).
- Set the site-level PET-MR setting to the "Separate into PET and MR sessions" option.
- Modify (0008,1030) Study Description to not match any existing project IDs, and C-STORE the DICOM data to XNAT.
- Check the prearchive. Your PET-MR study should be in "Receiving" state in the "Unassigned" project.
- Wait 70 seconds and refresh the page if you did the optional step, or wait 6 minutes and refresh with the default times.
- After the session builder runs (or attempts to run?), the session data simply disappears instead of being split.