Note: I have verified that this affects 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168.
To recreate this:
- Upload sample1 to a project.
- Create a new session resource under the sample1 session.
- Upload the attached file to the newly created resource. Confirm that you want to extract the zip.
- At this point, the resource should look like the attached screenshot.
- Note the existence of both A/A.txt and NESTED/D/A.txt within the resource.
- Download > Download Images.
- Keep everything checked for download in column 2 on the download page.
- Choose "Option 2: ZIP download", and check either/both of the "Include project/subject in file paths" boxes.
- Initiate the download.
- The zip downloads instantaneously. That's because:
- All of the study data is missing.
- There's only three files: A.txt, B.txt, C.txt. (One of the A.txt files has been lost)
- I have no idea why this only seems to happen if you check "Include project in file paths" or "Include subject in file paths" (or both).
- Note that since the duplicate files are in separate directories, it shouldn't even be a problem in the downloaded zip. This is demonstrated by keeping both boxes unchecked for project/subject, and the download works just fine.
- When this happens, this is logged: