Uploaded image for project: 'XNAT'
  1. XNAT
  2. XNAT-4322

Updating prearchive path in site initialization does not take effect properly

    Details

    • Type: Bug
    • Status: Closed
    • Priority: Critical
    • Resolution: Cannot Reproduce
    • Affects Version/s: None
    • Fix Version/s: 1.7
    • Component/s: Admin UI, Prearchive
    • Labels:
    • Environment:

      xnat-dev05

    • Sprint:
      1.7 Sprint 7
    • Rank:
      0|ii0v9r:
    • Sprint:
      1.7 Sprint 7

      Description

      It's becoming quite hard to track down weirdness with changing the prearchive path, since the behavior doesn't seem very consistent. At least this seemed to be consistent.

      1. I rebuilt xnat-dev05'
      2. On the site setup page, I entered /data/xnat/new_prearchive for the prearchive path and saved.
      3. I created this folder on the file system, just in case.
      4. Then I sent DICOM through the Receiver.
      5. The files show up in the file system under the default /data/xnat/prearchive folder (this folder is also mentioned in received.log)

        Activity

        Hide
        moore.c@wustl.edu Charlie Moore added a comment -

        Arrghhhhhh, I think this was actually a really bad (really really silly) mistake. I'll make a different bug if I can narrow it down better.

        Show
        moore.c@wustl.edu Charlie Moore added a comment - Arrghhhhhh, I think this was actually a really bad (really really silly) mistake. I'll make a different bug if I can narrow it down better.

          People

          • Assignee:
            moore.c@wustl.edu Charlie Moore
            Reporter:
            moore.c@wustl.edu Charlie Moore
          • Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            1 Start watching this issue

            Dates

            • Created:
              Updated:
              Resolved:

              Agile